Guidelines & Suggestion
We provide a complimentary adaptor for your electronics. It is available upon request please contact our Guest Service
Free Car parking is available onsite, with full security control.
Check out time
Please check out by 12 noon and remember to return your room’s key to the Front Office in the Lobby.
Villa amenities are only used during their stay in the Villa, Guests are not allowed to take home the villa amenities, unless they have approval from management.
Should you require the service of a doctor, please contact our Front Desk by dialing “0”
Do Not Disturb
If you need your own privacy please hang up the “Do Not Disturb” sign on the door knob outside the room.
Damage / Loss
The guests are responsible for damage/loss made to the property during the stay.
Front Desk Hours
The Front Desk Office is open 24 hours, 7 days a week.
A minibar is available in your room with snacks and drinks available. Please see the price list for details.
An electronic safe is located in the wardrobe for the safekeeping of your personal belongings. The hotel is not responsible for the loss or valuable unattended in your room
La Numa Canggu Villas actively promotes a smoke–free environment in the room, please refrain from smoking in the room.
Wake up call
Please contact Front Desk by dialing “0” to arrange a wake-up call.
The water coming from all taps in the villa and residence is not drinkable. We provide mineral water in your room for drinking complimentary and will replace two bottles every day.
All Visitors are required to register themself upon check-in.
Keep your eyes open when you are driving and beware of motorbike. It is best to rent a car with full insurance as it will save time and money if you are involved in an accident. Always drive and ride on the left side. Having a driving license is a MUST.
Attending Balinese Ceremonies
- Always wear a sarong and sash
- Do not walk in front of people praying
- Do not use a flash camera or point your camera into the priest’s face
- Never sit higher than the priest or the offerings
- At cremation, do not get in the way of attendees
- Women are not allowed to enter temples during their periods.
- When attending special ceremonies or anniversaries as a guest, small donations are gratefully received
Make sure you either have personal insurance or travel insurance that will cover any accidents
Be careful when changing your money. Check the exchange rate and commission (if any) the money changer is taking. Most important, always count your money in front of the teller prior to leaving the premises and it is advisable to bring your own calculator, as the one used by some places can be a little inaccurate
- Put your money away in your waist bag or hold it in your handbag tightly
- When changing large amounts of money please check each note carefully as there are a number of (noticeable) fake notes in circulation
- When trying on garments do not take your jewelry off and leave it lying around. Give it to a friend or leave it in the room/villa safe.
The guest take responsible If any damage or loss of the hotel property or equipment during