Put the safety, health, and security of travelers and the travel & tourism workforce at the core of the development of global Protocols.
- Keep your hands clean: wash your hands under running water before meals, after coughing, after using the toilet, no need to shake hands after touching money, or getting out of public transport, arriving at your workplace.
- Wear a mask in a public area.
- Cover your mouth and nose with tissues or your elbows when you cough or sneeze to prevent the droplets from spreading.
- Maintain air circulation inside buildings.
- Adopt healthy and safe food safety routines: use separate and disinfected cutting boards and knives for raw and cooked food. Cook food well.
- Only accept guests from one family/organization/community at a time, as well as the provision that one bed is provided for only one guest, except guests in one family or husband/wife couple.
- Do physical distancing.
Booking, Booking Modification, And Cancellation
Should you have any direct booking (via telephone, email, or official website) including Non-Refundable bookings at our properties, you can modify the booking to any future date by contacting our reservation team at email@example.com or submit your request to the contact form.
For any bookings made with third-party Travel Agents or OTAs, please contact the respective agents regarding their modification and cancellation policy.
Failure to arrive at the property without making official cancellation or modification will be treated as a No-Show.
- Regularly ventilate the restaurant hall.
- Increase the distance of all restaurant tables to optimize the dining environment.
- All staff washes and disinfect hands thoroughly before the service.
- Ensure to sterilized all the served dishes.
- The restaurant’s menu must be disinfected every day.
- All staff entering the kitchen must be disinfected and should wash their hands thoroughly
- No outside people including suppliers to enter the kitchen area.
- Daily disinfect all kitchen equipment.
- Strictly apply food safety rules, raw and cooked should be placed separately.
- Cover all food, spices and cooking utensils.
- Dispose of waste immediately.
- Clean and disinfect exhaust grille and kitchen drains.
- All kitchen staff must be wearing a mask.
Public Spaces & Laundry
- All staff should wear a mask and gloves.
- Daily ventilate all areas in the laundry room.
- Daily ventilate meeting rooms before and after use, disinfect all furniture, microphones, markers, and handles.
- Provide Thermo scanner at the main lobby entrance and receiving area.
- Provide a clear announcement for staff and guest upon entering the hotel area.
- Body check temperature for all staff and guest. If temperature above 37,5oC is measured, refer the person to the doctor. Refuse entrance to the hotel.
Submit Guest Pre-Arrival Self Declaration
We are taking every step we can to ensure that we continue to offer the most memorable experience to our guests whilst ensuring compliance with the Government guidelines. It is a joint responsibility between our guests and the hotel team and we, therefore, ask for your help in ensuring La Numa Villas Canggu remains COVID-19 free.
We require the below personal data for the purpose of maintaining the safety of our guests, staff, and locality. The information on this form is strictly confidential and it will be held securely following GDPR guidelines.